CATIA – SIMULIA Rule Based Meshing
SIMULIA Rule Based Meshing extends meshing capabilities of FMS to enable automatic meshing of complex surface geometry based on pre-defined meshing rules.
- Enables fully automatic meshing of complex surface geometry
- Results in higher quality surface meshes with fewer elements
- User-defined rules completely govern the treatment of common geometric entities, such as holes, fillets, and beads
- Pre-specified mesh-quality targets guide the mesher to create meshes with the desired level of quality
- Provides consistent meshing results for all geometries subjected to the same meshing rules
- Users can easily select the meshing rules appropriate to the target discipline (NVH, durability, crash, etc.)