TECHNIA is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be based in Milton Keynes, on a hybrid basis.
TECHNIA UK started as a small engineering consultancy in 2001 and we are now part of a leading global knowledge company in PLM, working with over 5,000 clients worldwide. As PLM and engineering specialists we partner with Dassault Systèmes to deliver expert engineering services to clients. At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we believe that these values make us stronger.
We are seeking a Technical Consultant to join our diverse team who thrive on delivering excellent service. This is a great opportunity for a Technical Consultant, ideally with some experience in engineering, IT or PLM related subjects, to work in a leading PLM specialist company and a platinum partner of Dassault Systèmes.
About the Technical Consultant role:
It is safe to say that “Every day is Different”. You can expect every day to be a unique and dynamic experience, presenting an array of diverse challenges that demand flexibility. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, all the while ensuring that PLM solutions remain aligned with the long-term business objectives of our customers.
Your responsibilities will encompass the configuration, customisation, and maintenance of PLM software solutions. Moreover, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our training initiatives, which include tasks such as documentation creation and workshop facilitation. As an active problem solver for our customers, you’ll play a pivotal role in the testing and validation processes, while also maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest PLM systems and developments.
Our Technical Consultant will:
- Have strong problem-solving ability with a logical, methodical, and thorough approach
- Have experience in a leading PLM/PDM system e.g., Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Siemens, Autodesk.
- Have an understanding of project management, time management, attention to detail, and desire to learn new software and industries.
We value our employees and in return, as our Technical Consultant we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Contributory Pension
- Hybrid working, expected to attend the office in Milton Keynes 2-3 days a week
- Free parking
- Additional holidays and sick pay
- Health Care Plan
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
- A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced, and a family-friendly culture is promoted
How to apply
If you need more info or would want to discuss the role further, please contact us via email at [email protected]