Is your business ready to accelerate the usage of complex CAx environments?
Hosted by Jan Heger, product owner of myPLM, his presentation at the TECHNIA Software PLM Innovation Forum showcased how myPLM accelerates the usage of complex CAx environments and helps to manage various releases, license configurations and add-on tools.
Joined by Rebecca Cyrén, Engineering Process Developer at Plastal who will take you through their journey and the future for Plastal and myPLM. Followed by André Kämpfe, Service Manager, Operational Services GmbH & Co. KG who discusses the myPLM package for CONNECT and the partnership OS is building with TECHNIA.
Webinar Agenda / Highlights
- An Introduction to myPLM
- The Benefits of using myPLM
- Using myPLM as an Automotive Supplier – Rebecca Cyrén, Engineering Process Developer at Plasta
- Plastal as a Company
- Plastal PLM Landscape
- Plastal and myPLM
- The Future for Plastal and myPLM
- Partnership Operational Services and TECHNIA – André Kämpfe, Service Manager, Operational Services GmbH & Co. KG
- About OS
- TECHNIA and OS Partnership
- myPLM Package for CONNECT
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Engineering, Engineers
- Department: Engineering, Operations
- Industries: Automotive, OEMs
- Involved Brands: CATIA V5, 3DEXPERIENCE and NX
Viewing time: 30 mins