Are you an inquisitive person eager to find solutions to customers technical enquiries whilst providing excellent customer care? Do you enjoy sharing knowledge not just to your colleagues but also to our customers? Then we have the perfect role for you!
TECHNIA is looking for a Team Leader Technical Customer Care to join and lead our team of technical consultants and trainers.
As our Team Leader Technical Customer Care you will
- Be responsible of excellent customer care
- Manage the day to day activities of the training team
- Support management team with P&L model for your areas of control
- Be responsible for the management of all customer software defects into vendor tools
- Lead and motivate the team in the delivery of the objectives and deliverables set for the department.
- Maintain and deliver the departmental KPIs
- Align local strategy with the global vision
- Ensure that all staff are adequately trained and can carry out their tasks delivering on both timeliness and exceeding quality standards set
The successful candidate for the Team Leader Customer Technical Care will have previously worked with one or similar leading system/vendors e.g. Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Siemens, 3D design software and /or ERP. They will have also led a team and have working knowledge of agile and scrum techniques
We are a small entity but part of a global organisation. We are a PLM specialist, and we partner with Dassault Systems to deliver expert engineering services to clients.
At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we are looking for a Team Leader Customer Technical Care who believes that these values make us stronger and embrace them as their own.
We value our employees and in return we would offer to the successful Team Leader Customer Technical Care:
- Attractive Benefits package (contributory pension, healthcare and many more)
- Competitive Salary based on your experience
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
- A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced, and a family-friendly culture is promoted
If you need more info or would want to discuss the role further please contact us via email at [email protected]