Content of Work
As a Solution Architect at TECHNIA, you will be part of our knowledgeable and experienced delivery team. You will analyse business needs, translate customer requirements into system requirements and propose and implement system solutions that solve complex business problems. Your ability to visualize solutions along with your technical skills will be used to guide the customer on how to best use the technical solution (3DEXPERIENCE). When configurations and customizations are needed, coach customer and team on how to implement them efficiently.
- Analyse business needs, define system requirements and propose technical solutions
- Lead technical discussions with customers and work with system integration
- Plan and design proposed solutions
- Create demos and concept visualization to explain business value
- Guide and participate in an agile development team to satisfy requirements
- Troubleshoot and improve implemented functionality
- Transfer industry knowledge and “best practices” to the rest of the team
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we believe you have a solid technical background, but always keep the focus on the business value that technical solutions can bring. You are a goal-oriented person with a genuine interest and curiosity in understanding a company’s needs and connecting that to technical solutions to create true business value. You have the ability to deliver with high quality within agreed timelines, and networking skills to build strong long-term relationships.
- University degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Previous work experience (3-5 years) in a similar role
- Previous experience from working with or implementing business-critical systems like PLM, QMS, EDMS, ERP or MES
- Good knowledge of Java and code management
- Professional English language skills
The following skills and tools are meriting
- Knowledge in ENOVIA /3DEXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of: SAP, Qumas, BIOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA or Apriso
- Previous experience in the Life Science industry segments Medical Device, Pharma or Healthcare.
- Previous experience from working as a consultant, project manager and/or as a SCRUM master
- A background in Quality, Regulatory, Engineering, or Manufacturing
- Professional Swedish Language skills
- Previous experience from working for an international company
What we offer
An inspiring and great place to work at and possibilities in an interesting industry. At TECHNIA you will be part of creating future innovations, in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with competitive products such as the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes.
We are a global and leading knowledge company with more than 650 experts in ENOVIA®, CATIA®, SIMULIA®, BIOVIA®, and DELMIA®. We are passionate about sharing industry experiences in Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, and High Tech. We serve over 5000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List
How to apply
Apply via LinkedIn or by sending a CV to [email protected]
Please note that by applying with your CV, you have read and approved TECHNIA’s Privacy
We look forward to your application!