Do you like sharing your knowledge in Simulation and Analysis with other departments and customers? Do you like finding solutions to complex issues and bringing together the benefits derived from the organization’s products and/or services in relation to Simulation or Analysis. Then come and join us?
TECHNIA is looking for a Simulation Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
As our Simulation Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, you will
- Provide Simulation related technical knowledge, advice and support to sales representatives, resellers and customers during the sales process
- Resolve technical issues regarding product/service and to maximize the benefits derived from the organization’s products and/or services in relation to Simulation or Analysis.
- Assessing the customers “as-is” business processes and mapping them into the “to-be” business processes taking into account the toll sets being used
- Provide consulting support to our customers and support Business Value Assessments in relation to the benefit of analysis/simulation in engineering processes
The successful candidate for the Simulation Pre-Sales Technical Consultant will have
- Relevant qualifications in an engineering or IT related subject.
- Industry experience in engineering, FEA or PLM related subject
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- Good commercial acumen in bringing opportunities to contract
- Sound understanding of latest Enovia architecture, features, application interface framework including CAD interfaces
We are a small entity but part of a global organisation. We are a PLM specialist, and we partner with Dassault Systems to deliver expert engineering services to clients.
At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we are looking for a Simulation Pre-Sales Technical Consultant who believes that these values make us stronger and embrace them as their own.
We value our employees and in return we would offer to the successful Simulation Pre-Sales Technical Consultant:
- Attractive Benefits package (contributory pension, healthcare and many more)
- Competitive Salary based on your experience
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
- A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced, and a family-friendly culture is promoted