Are you a Simulation Engineer interested in working on a wide range of customer projects, supporting customers with advanced level problem solving and optimising designs?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Simulation and Analysis Engineering Team where you will play an intrinsic part in providing Design and Analysis expertise for a diverse portfolio of engineering projects which have included oil rigs, medical devices, ships and aerospace components.
When developing innovative products, companies put their trust in our PLM solutions, and we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations every day. We provide tools and systems that allow our customers to realise and develop their products and ideas, ranging from planning and design, to education and support. With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our Simulation Engineer will:
- Analyse components, systems and products using various analysis tools and techniques
- Use first principles of engineering to provide hand calculations to qualify any analysis work
- Interpret analysis results and provide design direction where necessary
- Create reports, documentation and present the data at all levels across the organisation
- Develop CAE standards and processes across the Design and Analysis function
- Liaise with external and internal customers providing help desk support when required to resolve technical problems with analysis jobs
- Monitor the use of CAE tools and lead the development of them where necessary in collaboration with your manager
- Create analysis models that can be used in the future on similar components and systems
The successful Simulation Engineer will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline with knowledge of product, system and component analysis, preferably (but not essentially) using Abaqus.
You will have strong knowledge of materials and their properties and their use in engineering design and analysis as well as significant experience in the automotive/aerospace industry with the ability to do hand calculations, structural (linear / non-linear) analysis, dynamic, modal, vibration, thermal and stress analysis.
Please submit your application to [email protected].