Established over 20 years ago, Claytex is a successful consultancy, developer and distributor of modelling and simulation solutions for systems engineering. We work with Formula 1 and NASCAR race teams, as well as major automotive manufacturers and start-ups working on autonomous vehicles.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our Simulator Development Team. This team focuses on developing simulators for autonomous vehicles to support the development, training and testing of the AI systems.
Why join us?
- You will work at the cutting edge of interface and simulation design
- You will be part of a nit team that provides incredible solutions for an impressive client base
- You will be able to take responsibility for key elements of our simulation solutions
- You will have the option to work from home as part of a hybrid working arrangement
- You will be able to develop a rewarding career with a successful and innovative business
As our Senior Software Developer you will:
- Develop our existing tools that are used to configure and operate an rFpro based simulator
- Refactor and enhance the existing code base to improve robustness and deliver new functionality
- Take ownership to define the unit testing process and CI server integration
- Work with internal and external users to define requirements and detailed specifications
- Take part in technical reviews
- Test completed programs and procedures right down to the data management and network communications levels
- Knowledge of C# using WinForms and .NET Core
- Ideally you will be familiar with Linux as some parts of the simulator toolchain need to run on Linux.
Other organisations may call this role Lead Software Developer, Senior Full Stack Developer, Full Stack Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, C# Developer, Senior Developer, or Senior Programmer.
Claytex is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and are strongly committed
to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Software Developer, please apply.
How to apply
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The selection of candidates is ongoing and we may hire someone before the application period expires.
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.com.
We look forward to your application!