Would like to work in a friendly team within a fast growing, multinational company, connecting people with a Virtual Universe where imagination becomes innovation?
TECHNIA are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to support our busy sales team. This person will play a vital role in ensuring our customers receive the highest level of service, both pre and post sales and our own internal processes are the best they can be.
When developing innovative products, companies put their trust in our PLM solutions, and we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations every day. We provide tools and systems that allow our customers to realise and develop their products and ideas, ranging from planning and design, to education and support. With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our Sales Administrator will:
- Record daily activities in the Company’s CRM tool
- Use of Dassault Systèmes sales process system to support Sales Operations team
- Input and check software renewal information in CRM system
- CRM checks to maintain accuracy of information and communicate findings to the team
- Respond to requests and provide support in a timely manner
- Attend training to develop knowledge and skills
- Carry out opportunity registration
- Carry out License key management and renewals – including requesting, issuing and updating internal systems
- Sales Inventory data entry and system maintenance to support Sales Operations team
The successful Sales Administrator will have experience in a busy office environment with good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
You will have excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills. A good organiser, able to work independently and as part of a team with strong attention to detail.
You will also have strong customer service skills, capable of liaising with people both inside and outside of the organisation.
Please submit your application to [email protected].