We are seeking a PLM Technical Consultant to create PLM Solutions and support projects for clients across a broad range of sectors from automotive and aerospace to oil and gas and medical sectors. You will open their teams to a host of benefits that will significantly impact the way they work, paving the way for them to be better at what they do.
Our PLM Technical Specialist will:
- Be the PLM expert for each customer you engage with
- Consult and support customers in choosing a tailored PLM solution
- Perform integration and user acceptance testing
- Define and develop working methods, documents and processes for customers using the tools available
- Organise and support business workshops and provide live demonstrations
- Provide customer support such as workshops, helpdesk, on-site support and user training
- Keep up to date on upcoming technologies and competitor products
- Be the product expert in business development meetings, supporting bid preparation
- Support the creation of functional and non-functional requirements
- Prepare and participate in professional presentations to prospective clients
- Actively pursue and push the boundaries to research and develop specific custom solutions to benefit our customers
The successful PLM Technical Consultant will be degree qualified in an IT or Engineering subject and have strong knowledge of PLM / PDM systems and CAD software, preferably Dassault Systèmes Software.
You will have good commercial acumen, supporting customer opportunities / proposals, have strong project delivery skills – managing PLM deployment and service delivery and have sound understanding of the latest PLM architecture, features and application interface framework including CAD interfaces
When developing innovative products, companies put their trust in our PLM solutions, and we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations every day. We provide tools and systems that allow our customers to realize and develop their products and ideas, ranging from planning and design, to education and support. With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
If you need more info or would want to discuss the role further please contact us via email at [email protected]