Are you an experienced PLM Applications Engineer seeking a challenging, customer focused role developing and supplying software solutions used to create and innovate amazing products and enable companies become more collaborative?
Would you be interested in working for a leading PLM company with a global presence who are
committed to making technology and innovation work in a practical world?
We are seeking a PLM Applications Engineer to showcase and support customers in the use of various software which could be used to develop futuristic technology, an architectural marvel or the next generation of transport. You will support PLM requirement capture, solution design, implementation, training and ongoing support.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our PLM Applications Engineer will:
- Develop and test working methods and processes for customers using Dassault Systèmes CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE software
- Manage and deliver proof of concepts with customers
- Communicate the benefits of engineering solutions to customers
- Create, develop and maintain end-user documentation such as CAD/PLM processes, methodology and functional training material
- Provide customer support via helpdesk function and on-site support and training
- Install PLM software at customer sites, integrating it into existing systems
- Engineering process development
The successful PLM Applications Engineer will ideally be qualified to degree level in an engineering or IT related subject with strong experience in a similar engineering role. You will have excellent working knowledge of a leading PLM/PDM system such as Dassault Systemes. It would also be useful to have knowledge of 3D Design Software.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a friendly and professional manner, confident in dealing with a wide range of customers and have strong problem-solving ability with a methodical and thorough approach
Please submit your application to [email protected].
TECHNIA – the #1 knowledge company in PLM. By combining your strengths with our expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) we will help you to turn your vision into value and become the future winner. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries such as life sciences, automotive, travel, retail, offshore, telecom, fashion and food & beverage. We serve over 4000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, please visit www.technia.co.uk