TECHNIA provides clients with tools and knowledge to make their Product Lifecycle Management easy. We are a strategic partner to more than 4000 industrial companies worldwide who are using our solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle.
What has TECHNIA Benelux to offer?
A function with many responsibilities regarding the design, implementation and testing of our software. TECHNIA Benelux has an informal and open culture, with fun at work being of immense importance. We are driven and passionate. Teamwork is important. But personal development and growth are of greater value. Our office is located in a rural location on the estate of castle Ter Horst, Loenen, Gelderland
A very diverse and versatile function in a growing professional organisation. Good primary and secondary working conditions.
Contents of Work
You will be responsible for the implementation and testing of our products alfamail and CBIS, and the correct and adequate communication of progress of work. The following activities are part of the tasks of a medior software developer.
– Share knowledge with the lead software developer about technology/frameworks to be used;
– Review a technical design developed by a lead software developer (based on functional specification and preconditions);
– Ensure that the work from the sprint backlog (work items/tasks) conforms to the technical design.
– Write source code (based on a technical design);
– Document source code, algorithms, etc.;
– Make the right breakdown in components so the code is suitable for various tests and deployment scenarios;
– Maintain existing software;
– Improve existing software;
– Integrate multiple components into a working product.
– Write unit tests;
– Set upload, scalability and performance test environments, and write (result) reports about it;
– Provide feedback towards other software developer (s) and the product manager about the results and, if necessary, create and add incidents for improvement to the product backlog.
– Provide 2nd / 3rd line support for (internal or external) customers, in collaboration with the support department;
– Analyze the root cause, and provide feedback to the product manager (in order to carry out future improvements).
– Monitor developments in the software development world, evaluate actively relevant developments and communicate these evaluations with the product manager;
– Participate in pre-studies on technical solutions.
To be successful in this role you need:
- A completed education Informatics, work and think at university level
- 5 years of working experience with a minimum of 2-3 years of development experience with .NET applications
- Knowledge of, and experience with Agile Software Development (Scrum)
- Knowledge of design patterns, and experience with algorithms (e.g. tree, graph traversal)
- Skills in using Microsoft Development Tools (Visual Studio) and Source Code Management Systems (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge of relational databases: especially Azure SQL Server
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
As a person, you are analytic and someone who gets things done. You are a team player in the sense that you share your knowledge and can learn from others. You are communicative and solution-oriented person hungry for new challenges.
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and are you interested in this challenge?
Who we are?
TECHNIA – the # 1 knowledge company in PLM. With our expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage.
We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TECHNIA is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit “About Us“.
TECHNIA Benelux is an integral part of TECHNIA. The Benelux branch includes the development team of our innovative COINS and VISI software. The focus for these services and products is on organisations in the industry Civil Infrastructure. The portfolio consists of our own products: alfamail & CBIS.