TECHNIA provides clients with tools and knowledge to make their Product Lifecycle Management easy. We are a strategic partner to more than 4000 industrial companies worldwide who are using our solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle.
What has TECHNIA Benelux to offer? A very diverse and versatile function as Marketing & Communication specialist in a growing professional organisation. We believe in an informal and open culture, with fun at work being of immense importance. We are driven and passionate. Teamwork is important. But personal development and growth is of greater value.
What are you going to do?
As a Marketing & Communication Specialist, you are working in a fast-growing organisation. Within this function you are responsible for further professionalising the message to the market and increasing the name recognition of TECHNIA Benelux, Alfamail and CBIS. Furthermore you are responsible for creating and implementing the marketing action plan with the support of marketing colleagues in Sweden and UK. You will work together with experienced marketers, lead qualifiers, sales, consultants and account managers.
In brief, your responsibilities:
- Create the marketing plan for the Benelux area based on the strategic goals set by the management team
- Execute the marketing plan:
- Promotional activities, from advertisements to tradeshows, etc.
- Lead generation by setting up (social media) campaigns, website tracking, etc.
- Ensuring enough relevant and up-to-date content is available to attract new leads.
- Generate marketing qualified leads and hand them over to Sales Specialists
- Collect relevant data for market analysis, from website visits, social media interactions, chamber of commerce, etc. to assist in decision making in new markets.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Open to travel for business
- Driving license B
- Good editorial skills to create content for external communications
- Good awarness of the latest developments in media channels
- Able to work in a structured way
- Experience in organizing events like workshops and tradeshows
- Fluent in Dutch and good in English language, both speaking and writing
- Knowledge of WordPress is an advantage
- Knowledge of SharpSpring and SalesForce is an advantage
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, and are you interested in this challenge? Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].
Who we are?
TECHNIA – the number one knowledge company in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). With our expertise in PLM, we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage. We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TECHNIA is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit about us.
TECHNIA Benelux is an integral part of TECHNIA.