About the job
TECHNIA is recruiting for an Inhouse Sales Representative to promote and upsell our services and products to existing customers.
Who are we and why should you join us?
We are a small entity but part of a global organisation. We are a PLM specialist, and we partner with Dassault Systemes to deliver expert engineering services to clients.
At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we are looking for a Sales Representative who believes that these values make us stronger and embrace them as their own.
We value our employees, and we offer
– Attractive Benefits package (Pension, healthcare and many more benefits)
– Competitive Salary
– Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
– A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced and a family- friendly culture is promoted
What does the role entail?
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations.
- Analyse and identify the latent potential in our existing customers
- Build awareness of customer business and perceived needs
- Identify target contacts to engage
- Develop appropriate messaging and prepare content for target personas
Who do we think would suit this role?
We believe that this position would suit somebody who is not just a good salesperson but one that likes technical information and has an analytical mind.
To succeed in the role, you will be:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Able to manage their own time and workload
- Wants to create customer value
- Eager to learn about our business, our customers, and competitors.
If you think this role is for you and you have what it takes to be successful as our Inside Sales Representative, then we would like to hear from you.
How to apply
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.com.
We look forward to your application!