We are looking for a HR Administrator to work with our HR Business Partner to provide an excellent service to the business in the UK and assist with developing and delivering our local and global HR strategy. This is a role for somebody who is interested in projects such as Wellbeing, Social events, learning and development, EVP, Employer branding, rather than ER matters.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle such as recruitment, pre-boarding, onboarding, employee development and offboarding.
About the ideal candidate:
- Would have experience in payroll and benefits administration
- Innovative and creative
- Enthusiastic about implementing new ideas
- Organised with excellent attention to details
- Complete finisher
We are an engineering company, a leader in our field of expertise and platinum partner with Dassault Systemes. At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we are looking for a HR Administrator who believes that these values make us stronger and embrace them as their own.
We value our employees, and we offer:
- Attractive Benefits package (Pension, Healthcare, EAP, Perks and many more benefits)
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
- A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced and a family- friendly culture is promoted
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more about the role, simply get in touch with us. We hope to hear from you!
How to apply
If you need more info or would want to discuss the role further please contact us via email at [email protected]