TECHNIA, a leading provider of PLM solutions, are seeking a Finance Manager for a brand-new position as our brand continues to grow.
As part of Addnode PLM Group, we pave the way for innovation, creativity and profitability. We combine industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management tools with specialist knowledge, so our customers can enjoy the journey from product concept to implementation, making it possible to keep things simple, personal and accessible so that together we transform a vision into value.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will be part of a company with a great team spirit and strong values. You will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, our Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivery of robust month-end and year-end processes to strict deadlines
- Inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Banking, including multicurrency cash management
- Credit control management
- Payroll management
- Dealing with external and internal audits
- Statutory accounting and compliance in accordance with company policy and latest legislation
- Develop effective working relationships with Operations
- Ensure the Finance team’s processes are as efficient as possible
- Lead, manage and coach the finance team members
- Assist the Financial Controller with a variety of projects
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in leading and developing a finance team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Possess a pro-active, “can-do” attitude and continually looking to improve
- Be a good team player but also work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience of working within the software industry
- Experience of implementing ERP systems
- Working knowledge of a complex group environment and currency exposure
Please submit your application to [email protected].
TECHNIA – the #1 knowledge company in PLM. By combining your strengths with our expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) we will help you to turn your vision into value and become the future winner. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries such as life sciences, automotive, travel, retail, offshore, telecom, fashion and food & beverage. We serve over 4000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, please visit www.technia.co.uk