TECHNIA is looking for an Electronic Engineer for electromagnetic (EM) simulations based in Gothenburg or Lund area. TECHNIA is an engineering company providing simulation services as well as simulation software from Dassault Systèmes, for example CST Studio Suite, Opera, Abaqus and Dymola.
The simulation application CST is used in leading industries across fields such as electronics, automotive, aerospace, communication, defense, energy and healthcare, in order to design, analyze and optimize performance, reliability, electromagnetic compatibility and signal/power integrity.
Your role will be to participate in the application and development of advanced simulations using leading-edge simulation technology. You will be an important person strengthening our competence within the EM field.
You will work closely together with our customers who develop wireless communication devices, couplers, filters, connectors, antennas, PCBs, packages, waveguides, traveling wave tubes, photonic devices, solar panels, sensors, actuators, electrical machines, SAR, MRI coils and cable harnesses, to name but a few.
A normal day at work will include some of these challenges:
Set up of simulation models of electronic devices, model troubleshooting, model validation & correlation, simulation execution, and results analysis & reporting. You will also be involved in the pre-sales work as an expert of the analysis tools. Of course you will get the proper education and training in the EM simulation software products CST Studio Suite and Opera from us and the experts at Dassault Systèmes.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, and possesses 5 or more years of experience in electronic design and simulation.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
You will be assigned to one or more projects focusing on simulation execution, analysis, and method development for TECHNIA clients. The projects can be performed in-house at the TECHNIA office or at customer sites in the area. Typical responsibilities include:
- Help customers interpret existing system models in CST for further development and enhancements
- Perform various levels of model validation and correlation based on available data to assure accurate replication of system behavior
- Assist TECHNIA with technical sales preparation
- Technical support
- Education/training for clients
Essential knowledge and skills
Required Education and Training:
- MSc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years professional or academic experience in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, preferably using simulations
- Swedish fluent or professional level both verbal and in writing
- English fluent or professional level both verbal and in writing
We hope that you also have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and move projects forward with little direction
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills for communicating with other TECHNIA Engineering team members, software developers and clients
What we offer
We offer an inspiring and great place to work. You will find a lot of freedom in how to form your own work. We are good at helping our colleagues and appreciate hard work. We are doers and have a lot of fun on a daily basis. And most important of all, we are proud of what we do.
We are a global and leading knowledge company in PLM with more than 470 experts in ENOVIA®, CATIA®, SIMULIA®, BIOVIA® and DELMIA®. Our consultants are passionate about sharing their industry experiences from Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Construction and High Tech. As the #1 knowledge company in PLM, we will guide you to enhance your business and transform your vision into value, and become the future winner. We serve over 5000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List.
For more information please visit www.technia.com .
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter. The selection of candidates will take place continuously.