About the job
Are you a creative digital marketer eager to use your initiative and show your passion for trying new ideas? Are you ready to take the next step in your career in a company where your voice is listened to and you can make a real impact? Do you have experience in a B2B marketing environment with a focus on digital marketing and lead generation? Then come and join us.
At TECHNIA UK we have a vacancy in our marketing team that would suit somebody like you.
Who is the right candidate for the role?
- Full of creative ideas with eagerness to try and develop new way of doing things
- At least 3 years proven experience within a B2B marketing environment with a focus on digital marketing and lead generation.
- Experience using marketing automation and content to create multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive traffic, lead generation and conversions.
- Proficient in the use of CMS, preferably WordPress.
- Proficient in the use of web analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
- Proficient in the use of Marketing Automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Excellent copy-writing and copy-editing skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
We offer an inspiring and great place to work. With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide. At TECHNIA you would have the opportunity to work with several of the world’s most interesting brands and with competitive products like the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes and our TECHNIA Value Components.
We are a global and leading knowledge company with more than 650 experts in ENOVIA®, CATIA®, SIMULIA®, BIOVIA®, and DELMIA®. We are passionate about sharing industry experiences from Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Retail, and High Tech. We serve over 5000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List.
We value our employees, and we offer
- Attractive Benefits package (Pension, healthcare and many more benefits)
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
- A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced and a family-friendly culture is promoted
How to apply
The selection of candidates is ongoing and we may hire someone before the application period expires.
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.com.
We look forward to your application!