Content of work
As a digital marketing specialist at TECHNIA you are responsible for all digital activities including digital content creation, website maintenance and administration, SEO and website analytics, email marketing, social media, brand management, and lead generation.
In this role you will also plan and approve content for various social media channels, with the aim of enhancing interaction with new and existing client base. You also need to have a great understanding of key business messages and be able to translate them into solutions messages.
Other tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Source, nurture, and covert new and existing marketing qualified leads to deliver a healthy contribution towards sales pipeline.
- Optimize lead generation processes and establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity converts new business.
- Maintain, organize, and create campaign content within our marketing automation tool (HubSpot).
- You will work closely with our Marketing Specialist and sales teams to create effective digital marketing campaigns, communicate campaign objectives, provide instructions for use or promotion, and ensure effective follow-up and reporting.
- Collaborate with international marketing colleagues to share ideas for ensuring consistency, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Promote global campaigns locally, replicate successful local campaigns from other markets, and customize local campaigns.
- Generate digital marketing reports based on specific KPIs, while providing actionable recommendations for improvements to be presented to Business Area Directors.
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s brand strategy, ensuring consistent tone of voice and alignment with brand guidelines across all mediums. Ensure all communications promote, protect, and differentiate the company’s brand image in the marketplace.
Travelling may occur
About the team
You will be part of a team of talented marketing colleagues based in Stockholm, Sweden and Milton Keynes, UK. As a small team, we work very closely together and therefore it is essential that we always support one another. All of us in the marketing team are passionate about and feel very proud to represent the TECHNIA brand, always striving to ensure a constant flow of current and strategic content across our channels. We collaborate closely with all other business units within TECHNIA to identify, anticipate and satisfy our customers’ needs and wants both internally and externally.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you should have valid experience from working as a digital marketing specialist. We believe you have a degree in marketing, advertising, or equivalent.
It is also very important that you have a sound understanding of the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks, i.e. GDPR, copywriting, licensing.
Regarding tools related to the role, the following are desirable:
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience in working with web analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience in digital advertising, mainly Google Ads.
- Knowledge of CMS, preferably WordPress.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Excellent copy-writing and copy-editing skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro, is a preferred but not essential skill.
Personal traits and skills we think you possess to be a good fit for this role would include being highly organized and self-motivated, and having strong attention to detail.
A curious mindset and excellent communication skills. And last but not least, a positive attitude and a supportive team player.
With TECHNIA being an international company, communication is predominantly in English. Additional language skills would be beneficial, particularly Swedish, Dutch, or Finnish.
We believe in building a strong culture within TECHNIA, which means that we value your personality and behaviours very highly. As a person, you are a team player who values taking on a great responsibility from day one. You have independence and motivation to constantly improve and achieve your goals. We hope that you are comfortable working independently and appreciate the support and energy from the rest of the teams in other regions.
What we offer
We offer an inspiring and great place to work. With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide. At TECHNIA you would have the opportunity to work with several of the world’s most interesting brands and with competitive products like the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes and our TECHNIA Value Components.
You will find a lot of freedom in how to form your work. We are good at helping our colleagues and appreciate challenging work. We are doers and see the workplace as a potential to learn and have fun at the same time. And most important of all, we are proud of what we do.
We are a global and leading knowledge company with more than 650 experts in ENOVIA®, CATIA®, SIMULIA®, BIOVIA®, and DELMIA®. We are passionate about sharing industry experiences from Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Retail, and High Tech. We serve over 5000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List.
How to apply
Interviews will be conducted in both Swedish and English.
For final candidates, testing may be applied and we might want to see samples of earlier digital work.
The selection of candidates is ongoing and we may hire someone before the application period expires.
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.com.
We look forward to your application!