Content of Work
As a Business Consultant in our Life Science team, you will work in close cooperation with TECHNIAs key stakeholders, internal and external to assemble the insight and identify the different project needs in order to solve complex problems for our customers. You will work as a consultant in delivery projects as well as do the preparation and execution of demos and be able to explain the business value in the sales phase.
- Develop and manage projects together with leading customers within Life Science
- Analyse business needs, specify requirements, and propose solutions
- Create demos and concept visualization to explain the business value for customers
- Work with requirement elicitation, information modelling, and process modelling
- Transfer industry knowledge and “best practices” to the rest of the team
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we believe you are a communicative, goal-oriented person with a genuine interest in understanding a company’s needs and map that to technical solutions to create true business value. You have excellent networking skills to build strong long-term relationships
- Experience from working as a business consultant, or in a similar role for a minimum of five years
- Academic degree (bachelor or master) within a relevant field (technical or biotech)
- Previous experience from the Life Science industry i.e Medical devices or Pharma
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to plan and manage projects
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to deliver with high quality on tight deadlines
Desirable skills and tools
- Knowledge in PLM (ENOVIA /3DEXPERIENCE)
- Previous experience from working with or implementing PLM, QMS, DMS, ERP or MES
- Knowledge of any of the systems: SAP, Qumas, BIOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA or Apriso
- Professional skills in Swedish are a merit but not a requirement in this role
- A background in Quality, Regulatory, Engineering, Manufacturing, and IT
What we offer
An inspiring and great place to work in a cutting-edge industry. At TECHNIA you will be part of creating future innovations, in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide. At TECHNIA you would have the opportunity to work with several of the world’s most interesting brands and with competitive products like the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes.
We are a global and leading knowledge company with more than 650 experts in ENOVIA®, CATIA®, SIMULIA®, BIOVIA®, and DELMIA®. We are passionate about sharing industry experiences from Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, and High Tech. We serve over 5000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List
How to apply
Apply via LinkedIn or by sending a CV to [email protected]
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.com
We look forward to your application!