Application Developer Centric
Content of Work
As an Application Developer you will work on PLM implementation projects with delivering the Centric 8 system.
Your logical ability and technical skills will be used to identify and perform project-related tasks, including writing code, software installation, configuration, deployment, and support for the Centric 8 solution. You will primarily work for customers within the business segments of Retail, Fashion, Food & Beverage, and Consumer Electronics.
- Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing software applications.
- Database programming in: PL-SQL, T-SQL
- Develop and document Data/Object models to meet requirements
- Create information modeling and mapping that to Centric 8 configurations and interface
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements, and that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Analyze requirements, test, and integrate application components (standard and advanced Centric 8 configuration)
- System Integrations (ESB, ERP, DAM, PIM)
- Suggest improvements according to Best Practices and Centric 8 future solutions
- University degree in IT or similar discipline
- Experience from working as an application developer, or in a similar technical role for at least three years
- Good Database programming language skills (PL-SQL, T-SQL)
- Professional Swedish and English language skills
Meriting skills and tools
- Previous work experience in Retail, Fashion, Food & Beverage or Consumer Electronics
- Technical skills for Publisher/Subscriber design pattern configurations (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes and REST API)
- Experience in Agile deployments methodology
What we offer
An inspiring and great place to work and possibilities in an interesting industry. At TECHNIA you will be part of creating future innovations, in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide. As our Centric 8 certified application developer, you will have the opportunity to work with competitive products such as the Centric 8 Platform from Dassault Systèmes.
How to apply
Apply via LinkedIn or by sending a CV to [email protected]
We look forward to your application!