The TECHNIA PLM team in Nieuwegein/Utrecht is now looking for an enthusiastic Application Consultant with good knowledge and interest in advising our customers in Benelux.
TECHNIA pave the way for innovation, creativity, and profitability by combining industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management tools with specialist knowledge. TECHNIA is a value-added reseller of market-leading software such as SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
ENOVIA and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the core of the Product Lifecycle Management solution delivered to our customers to bring products to market faster.
About the Role
As an application consultant, you are working in the Product Lifecycle Management department where you will continuously cooperate with the customer, ensuring that the delivered solutions based on the 3DExperience platform are within the scope of the project definition and meet the customer expectations. You can rely on the application developers, the offshore team, and senior colleagues to help you in achieving your goals.
You are expected to have good customer understanding and can work independently using process thinking and change management in creating and optimizing customer processes. You are expected to continuously develop and share the specialist knowledge of the products and methodologies of the PLM suite which is the 3DExperience platform of Dassault Systèmes. In general, you are seen as an ambassador of TECHNIA’s solutions and products.
We also expect you to be a positive, engaged and actively contributing team member.
- Support customers with the implementation plans for 3DExperience
- Support customers with future PLM plans and create opportunities
- Create PLM awareness on Management and Director level
- Coach and train customers
- Create business requirement documents
- Transfer PLM knowledge to colleagues
- Visit events and write reports/blogs about it
- Setup Statement of Work for the Sales department
- Support in developing the pre-sales team
- Pro-active approach in connecting the sales and operations department
Requirements and Experience
- A completed education Informatics, work and think at Bachelor level
- Experience in PLM process definition, analysis and design
- Exposure to / experience with CAD and PDM PLM tools
- Experience in proficiently using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in professional business communication skills, including oral presentations and written documents
- Experience in business process reengineering is a pre
- Exposure to / experience with ERP systems (SAP, IFS, Oracle Applications) is a pre
- Dutch and English professional level minimum both speaking and writing
- Open to travel for business
- Driving License B
We believe in building a strong culture within TECHNIA which means that we value your personality and behaviours very high. As a person you are a team player who value to take on a great responsibility which is delivering value to our customers. You have an independency and motivation to constantly improve and achieve your goals. We hope that you are comfortable working independently knowing that you can rely on the support and energy from the rest of the PLM Team in the Benelux, and all other regions worldwide.
With creativity and passion, we are part of creating future innovations therefore, we can offer you a stimulating role in a successful company that grows and develops worldwide. At TECHNIA you would have the opportunity to work with several of the world’s most interesting brands and with competitive products like the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes and our own TECHNIA Value Components.
What We Offer
We offer an inspiring and great place to work. You will find a lot of freedom in how to form your own work. We are good at helping our colleagues and to appreciate hard work. We are doers and see the workplace as a potential to learn and have fun at the same time. And most important of all, we are proud of what we do. This is reflected in our four key values:
- Work together
- Keep learning
- Go explore
- Build trust
We are a global and leading knowledge company with more than 650 experts in ENOVIA®, CATIA®, SIMULIA®, BIOVIA® and DELMIA®. We are passionate about sharing industry experiences from Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Retail and High Tech. We serve over 5000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List.
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter. The selection of candidates will take place continuously.