We are now seeking a PLM Applications Engineer (AE) to join our growing team.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Meet Your Future Colleagues
Support for ongoing personal development
Outstanding training opportunities
Become part of TECHNIA’s Intelligent Engineering team
TECHNIA combine industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management tools with specialist knowledge, so our customers can enjoy the journey from product concept to implementation The strength of TECHNIA lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer.
You will showcase and support customers in the use of various software which could be used to develop futuristic technology, an architectural marvel or the next generation of transport. You will support PLM requirement capture, solution design, implementation, training and ongoing support.
- Developing and testing working methods and processes for customers using Dassault Systèmes CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE software
- Communicating the benefits of engineering solutions to customers
- Create, develop and maintain end-user documentation such as CAD/PLM processes, methodology and functional training material
- Providing customer support via helpdesk function and provide on-site support and training
- Install PLM software at customer sites, integrating it into existing systems
- Engineering process development
- The successful PLM Applications Engineer will ideally be qualified to degree level in an industrial or mechanical engineering subject
- You will have strong knowledge of engineering/design software such as Catia or 3D Experience and ideally have some experience in a PLM applications/consultancy role
- You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a friendly and professional manner
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of customers and have a strong problem-solving ability with a methodical and thorough approach
Please submit your application to [email protected].