To expand our TECHNIA US team, we are looking for a Market Researcher. The job type is flexible and ranges between 10 and 19 hours a week.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, or Commission
Working Days (10- 19 hours/ week)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9AM
$40,000 - $70,000 /year
Selection is ongoing
Paid time off
Health, dental and other types of insurance
Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
We are looking for a Market Researcher to expand our TECHNIA US team. Study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service. Maintain high quality of data in our CRM systems and assist with generation of qualified software leads.
- Understand TECHNIA product portfolio and work closely with clients to understand the benefits of TECHNIA products and solutions and translating them into content for marketing messaging.
- Research and collect the data on consumers, competitors and market place by leveraging a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews and update our CRM accordingly.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Analyze data using statistical software. Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare, post and promote engaging conversations for TECHNIA North America website and social media platforms
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company image.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build close knit relationships with outside agencies
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce, Atlassian platform and marketing software (i.e. CRM, Adobe Suite)
- Attention to detail and good copywriting skills
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Sensitivity and professionalism applied to diverse customer bases with respect to issues of confidentiality
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to travel to clients’ sites
- US Driving License
- Analysis Skills: 5 years
- Statistical Software: 2 years
- Microsoft Office: 5 years
- Copywriting: 2 years
- Salesforce: 5 years
TECHNIA – the number one knowledge company in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). With our expertise in PLM, we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage. We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TECHNIA is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit our “about us” section.