TECHNIA US is seeking a talented person to join our team to provide support services, both pre- and post-implementation for our clients. This candidate will be a key person for supporting of various clients and initiatives.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
$40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Selection is ongoing
Paid time off
Health, dental and other types of insurance
Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
TECHNIA is seeking a talented person to join our team to provide support services, both pre- and post-implementation for our clients. This candidate will be a key person for supporting of various clients and initiatives.
The applicant will be providing consultation, support, and/or training to clients of computer or other technology- based systems. The Applicant will provide technical support of hardware, applications, operating systems and networking. This level requires a broad understanding of a wide variety of technologies to effectively support clients’ technical needs. Applicants at this level are not usually involved in application development or network design; but may participate in system integration and network analysis activities.
Design and deploy system utilities and monitoring software to configure hosts/servers, registries, security policies, network settings, server services and performance reporting to ensure robust system and application performance. Provides conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to a chosen technical solution. Identifies, documents and manages inter-dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT infrastructure. The applicant will follow standard procedures and work with other team members and independently to analyze and resolve user problems and/or performing preventative maintenance. The applicant is able to troubleshoot problems quickly, as well as, works the resolution to completion. The applicant will be responsive and effectively works through difficult situations rather than avoiding them. The applicant must be available to support a flexible work schedule. Works closely with other members of the technology staff, including networking engineering, systems administration, product management and software development to ensure understanding and potentially hands-on implementation of cloud-based solutions.
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Advanced working experience with Microsoft, Linux, UNIX OS
- One or more years of experience in architecting, building and maintaining cloud-based solutions on one of the cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Outscale, etc.)
- Experience with one or more Virtualized environments (KVM, VMware, et al.)
- Knowledge of SAN Storage Platforms and virtualized storage solutions
- Knowledge of advanced network concepts (LAN/WAN, VLANs, VPN, Firewall, Load balancing, et. al.).
- Proficiency level with Oracle and/or MSSQL database installation, administration and performance tuning
- Proficiency level with Java web applications performance analysis and capacity planning
- Proficiency level with Web/Application server farms and load balancing (Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
- Expert with web infrastructure and required operational functions
- Passion for learning new technologies and web operations initiatives
- Proficiency level with stress testing tools (such as JMeter, SAHI Pro)
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% on an annual basis
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Familiar with Agile development
- We offer a competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits program including medical, dental, visual, life, short and long term disability, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement and matching 401k.
- Technical Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- ENOVIA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Azure: 2 years (Preferred)
- Information Technology: 5 years (Required)
- CATIA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): 2 years (Required)
- System Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Cloud Computing: 2 years (Required)
- CloudShare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Linux: 2 years (Required)
- MSSQL Database Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Hardware: 2 years (Required)
- Oracle Database Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
TECHNIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
TECHNIA – the number one knowledge company in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). With our expertise in PLM, we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage. We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TECHNIA is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit our “about us” section.