To expand our TECHNIA Benelux team of COINS and VISI software we are looking for a Back-End Software Developer. For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and be a part of a global team!
Nieuwegein, Utrecht, Netherlands
Selection is ongoing
Meet Your Future Colleagues
Benefits & Perks
A work place where we encourage and support your personal development through a variety of tools and opportunities
An exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company
TECHNIA provides clients with tools and knowledge to make their Product Lifecycle Management easy. We are a strategic partner to more than 4000 industrial companies worldwide who are using our solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle.
What has TECHNIA Benelux to offer? A very diverse and versatile function as Back End Software Developer in a growing professional organisation. We believe in an informal and open culture, with fun at work being of immense importance. We are driven and passionate. Teamwork is important. But personal development and growth is of greater value.
What are you going to do?
As s software developer at TECHNIA, you are responsible for the implementation and testing of our products Alfamail and CBIS, and the correct and adequate communication of progress of work. Moreover, you have a supporting role and responsibility towards the lead software developer regarding the technical design.
Alfamail is our successful and easy-to-use web application for capturing and managing formal project communication. Via an email-like interface, collaborating parties communicate according to the work processes and standard forms. For example, for the approval of documents. Alfamail is suitable for workflows of the type: Contract Management, VISI and ISO 29481 and more.
In brief, your responsibilities:
- Share knowledge with the lead software developer about technology/ frameworks to be used
- Review a technical design developed by a lead software developer (based on functional specification and preconditions)
- Ensure that the work from the sprint backlog (work items/ tasks) conforms to the technical design
- Write source code (based on a technical design)
- Write unit tests, document source code, algorithms, etc.
- Make the right breakdown in components so the code is suitable for various tests and deployment scenarios
- Maintain existing software
- Improve existing software
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support for (internal or external) customers, in collaboration with the support department
- Analyse the root cause, and provide feedback to the product manager (in order to carry out future improvements)
- Monitor developments in the software development world, evaluate actively relevant developments and communicate these evaluations with the product manager
- Participate in pre-studies on technical solutions
To be successful in this role you need:
- A completed education Informatics, work and think at university level
- 7+ years of working experience as a developer
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures; understanding time and space complexity of algorithms
- Good knowledge of .NET / C# (2+ years); knowledge of .NET unsafe context is a plus
- Good knowledge of any No SQL database
- Knowledge of Java / C / C++ is a big plus
- Knowledge of relational databases is a plus
- Knowledge of, and experience with Agile Software Development (Scrum)
- Good knowledge of Git (1+ year)
- Experience with Docker is a pre
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, and are you interested in this challenge? Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].
Who we are?
TECHNIA – the number one knowledge company in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). With our expertise in PLM, we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage. We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TECHNIA is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit about us.
TECHNIA Benelux is an integral part of TECHNIA.