We are seeking an enthusiastic CNC machinist / off line programmer who is looking to take the next step in their career. We will provide ongoing training to develop and hone your knowledge in order for you to showcase and support customers in the use of Dassault Systèmes’ software specialising in the NC (Delmia) world.
Milton Keynes, UK
Meet your future colleagues
Support for ongoing personal development
Outstanding training opportunities
A contributory pension scheme
Private medical insurance
Become part of TECHNIA’s Intelligent Engineering team
Are you looking to further your career in CNC machining / Offline Programming and become an Applications Engineer?
TECHNIA combine industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management tools with specialist knowledge, so our customers can enjoy the journey from product concept to implementation. The strength of TECHNIA lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer.
After training you will support PLM requirements capture, solution design, implementation, training and ongoing support to our customers who operate in a wide range of industries.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
- Developing and testing working methods and processes for customers using Dassault Systèmes CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE software.
- Communicating the benefits of engineering solutions to customers in person and via web-based methods and by phone.
- Create, develop and maintain end-user documentation such as NC business processes, methodology and functional training material.
- Providing customer support via helpdesk function and on-site support.
- Deliver engaging training courses to customers.
- The successful Applications Engineer will have a strong engineering background
- Ideally apprentice trained with an ONC/HNC in mechanical engineering
- Have vast experience in offline programming plus previous experience of either 3 or 5 axis machines with the ability to define and document machining methods
- Have knowledge of CATIA or Delmia would be advantageous but similar packages will also be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a friendly and professional manner
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of customers and have a strong problem-solving ability with a logical and thorough approach
You may previously have held a role as an Offline Programmer, CNC Programmer, Applications Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer.
Please submit your application to [email protected].