- Download link:
- LUM 18.104.22.168 (64bit): https://ftp.transcat-plm.com/pub/support-uk/arkwin64_468FP15.zip
- LUM 22.214.171.124 (32bit): https://ftp.transcat-plm.com/pub/support-uk/runtime(32-bit).zip
- LUM 4.6.8: https://ftp.transcat-plm.com/pub/support-uk/arkwin468.exe
Please install the IBM LUM application on the server intended to host the licenses AND the client(s) intended to use the license(s).
Please ensure the user is either the Administrator or has Administrator rights. In addition User Account Control (UAC) should be switched off.
NOTE: If you have downloaded LUM 126.96.36.199 and the execution of the setup.exe file fails, install LUM 4.6.8 as a pre-requisite.
1. Run Setup.exe – Click Next
2. Accept the licensing agreement and then Click Next
3. Click Next
4. Click Next
5. Click Next
6. Click Install
7. Click Finish
1. Go to Start > All Programs > License Use Runtime and launch Configuration Tool
2. Under the Configure As tab, select the following:
a. CLIENT ONLY – Select “Network License Client”
b. SERVER ONLY – Select “Network License Server”
3. Go to the Direct Binding tab and enter the name of the license server(s) and select Add.
NOTE: Unless there is a port conflict, please leave all other details as default.
4. FOR SERVER ONLY!!! GO TO STEP 5 TO CONTINUE CLIENT CONFIGURATION!
Go to the Start Up Tab and select Start Services At System Start Up
5. Press the to close the window. When prompted, select YES to saving configuration
6. FOR SERVER ONLY!!! GO TO STEP 8 TO CONTINUE CLIENT CONFIGURATION!
Go to Start > All Programs > License Use Runtime and open Service Manager Tool
7. In the Service Manager Tool Select Service and then Start
8. Go to Start > All Programs > License Use Runtime and open Basic License Tool
9. Licenses should now be visible. If licenses need to be enrolled, please refer to the enrolling concurrent license guide.
- Unable to open Configuration Tool?
- Ensure EVERYBODY has full read/write access to the following directory: C:IFOR
- Unable to see the server?
- Ensure Windows Firewalls are off on both the server and client
- Ensure you can ping the server from the client and vice versa
- Basic License Tool appears to be loading or hung on the server/client?
- Ensure the service is turned on on the server using Service Manager Tool
- Ensure the name of the server is correct in the Configuration Tool
For further information or support, please submit a support ticket.